Friday, May 16, 2008

Hey, everyone,
I just got back home from visiting my SOS buddy! Today, I took my Yorkshire terrier, Avery. It was wonderful...and Avery even wore his Yarmulke for his Jewish visit! All the seniors at Brighton Gardens love him. Especially my SOS buddy. When I visit her without him, she always asks for him. Today, she was extra happy with our visit--and even asked me to leave my doggie when I had to say goodbye!
Good shabbas, all.....
Best regards from West Orange, NJ,
Julie Levine

3 comments:

jhlstyle said...

Oh...just had to add...I didn't leave Avery there...lol!

Julie

jhlstyle said...

...sorry about the typo in the original post...I never blogged before and don't know how to edit!
Good shabbos......
Julie

Smile On Seniors said...

Julie it is great, dont worry about the typo, we got it!!
This is a great way to start the first post on the blog, thanks